#183 Contender

Contender

Rare :
Type : Handgun(HG)

Illustrator : 細重ソウジ
Voice : Asami Seto

Buildtime : 01h 02m
Obtain :

Skin : Opera Ghost, Flowerful Maid, 사파이어의 마총사
Stats
HP : - POW : - HIT : - Dodge : -
Speed : - Rate : - AP : 15 Crit : 40%
Armor : - Bullet : - bullets

Inquisitor's Bullet

After aiming for 1 second,fire a special bullet dealing 3x damage. The target will receive 40% more damage from all sources,and all allies will focus fire on the target for 5 seconds. When Contender is in the front/middle/back column,she will target the furthest/highest HP/nearest enemy,respectively,and will prioritize bosses if possible.
Initial CD : 6s, CD : 12s

Buffs All Types, Damage by 30% Crit rate by 20%
(5links)


Modify Doll info
Loading...

Introduce :
Every round I fire guarantees a 99% chance of victory. The remaining 1% will require your miracle, Commander.
Situation Dialogue
DIALOGUE1 Accuracy first, then firepower after until the enemies are defeated. Commander, this is my formula for victory.
DIALOGUE2 Having trouble coming up with a battle plan? How about some ice cream first?
DIALOGUE3 Commander, I'm onto your game.
SOULCONTRACT Commander, was this all a part of your plan?
You are truly a master tactician. One shot, one kill... Even I couldn't evade it...
It seems that all of my feelings have reached you, after all...❤
DIALOGUEWEDDING Commander, please stay with me for today's training too... Oh, I just want to be at my best for training, and your company is necessary to achieve that.
GAIN Every round I fire guarantees a 99% chance of victory. The remaining 1% will require your miracle, Commander.
ACCEPT
AGREE
ALLHALLOWS
APPRECIATE
ATTACK
BLACKACTION
BREAK
BUILDOVER
CHRISTMAS
COMBINE
DEFENSE
FEED
FEELING
FIX
FORMATION
GOATTACK
HELLO
LOADING
LOWMOOD
MEET
MOOD1
MOOD2
NEWYEAR
OPERATIONBEGIN
OPERATIONOVER
PHRASE
RETREAT
SKILL1
SKILL2
SKILL3
TANABATA
TIP
TITLECALL
VALENTINE
WIN
Manpower Ammuntion Ration Parts Percentage